Ever heard of a home away from home?
Nothing beats a weekend getaway to the countryside, safely tucked away in the comfort of your tent with family and friends.
As enticing as the offer of camping in the wild may look, you don’t want to go ill-prepared. As much fun as you might have, when it is time to sleep, no one wants to be uncomfortable.
Take a look below at the amazing features of our family tents. Each one offers comfort, relaxation, and space to store your gear.
- Coleman Sundome 4-Person Tent
- Designed for fast and easy setup in minutes,
- A ground vent and large windows for the expulsion of warm hair
- Inverted seams and patented welded floors allow you to keep dry.
- A rainfly attached to a door awning of the durable poly guard double-thick fabric is sure to protect campers from rain
- A spacious inside accommodates a queen size air mattress
- This tent has a storage pocket for your gear
The Coleman Sundome 4-Person tent comes with an e-port for inside electrical power
- Coleman Evanstone Dome Tent with Screen Room
- This very spacious tent has enough room for two queen-size airbeds
- It requires only 15 minutes for set up because of snag-free, Insta-clip pole attachments and a continuous pole sleeve
- A separate screened room provides more ventilation and an extra sleeping area.
- A removable rainfly accommodates stargazing or increase sunlight through the mesh roof
- A separate screen ensures your lodge is bug-free
- Coleman Elite Montana 8-Person Tent
- This roomy tent accommodates the entire family with space for three queen size airbeds
- It has inverted seams with hidden needle holes and a strong windproof frame to increase weather resistance
- This tent has a zipper cuff made of weather-resistant fabric and a waterproof floor
- It comes with six built-in CPX LED lights for illumination when the sun goes down
- It has an energy pack with a USB port for charging electronic devices
- CORE 9-Person Extended Dome Tent
- This wind/rainproof tent is reinforced with extra-wide heat-sealed tick tape
- The interior spacing of the tent is increased with two additional ridge poles.
- It comes with a secured access point to an electrical cord for passing electrical current
- Coleman Tenaya Lake Fast Pitch 8-Person Camping Cabin Tent with Built-in Closet
- This tent can conveniently house up to eight people
- It has a hinged door for easy access and illuminated reflective guy for clear visibility at night
- It has a room divider for added privacy and storage space for safely securing your gear
- The built-in closet has a hanger bar and shelves which allow you to neatly arrange your clothes.
- It is easy to pack for travel inside its carry bag.
- CORE 9-Person Instant Cabin Tent
- Setup for this tent is made easy with pre-attached telescoping poles
- A slide T-door allows access to the tent and airflow through the windows.
- A detachable room divider provides privacy when needed.
- A heat-sealed seam that runs from the rainfly to the floor ensures water does not enter the tent
- Air intake vents on the floor draw in cool air while the hot air is expelled through the mesh ceiling.
- This tent can conveniently house nine people and their gear
- Coleman Sundome 6-Person Dome Tent
- Suitable for a family of six, this tent has a large door for easy entry
- A hooded fly allows ventilation in all weather conditions
- Cross ventilation occurs through a rear hooded window and the mesh vent on the roof to reduce condensation
- The corner seams are welded to protect the tent from a leaky floor
- The fly is coated with polyester for durability and ruggedness
- This tent holds up well during a storm and high winds.
Check Price Here
- Pacific Breeze Easy to Setup Beach Tent Deluxe XL
- This beach tent provides an interior space to accommodate three or four people
- An internal pocket allows you to conveniently store items.
- This tent is composed of a durable fiberglass frame and a water-resistant PE floor
- It is compact and lightweight, weighing just over 6 pounds
- It includes a carrying case and five sand pockets for increased stability in windy conditions.
- Even on the beach, this tent offers protection from the sun and includes a large window for ventilation.
Check Price Here
- ALPS Mountaineering Lynx 4 Person Tent
- The fabric of this tent is polyester to ensure resistance to water and protection from UV exposure
- Two aluminum poles reduce the frustration of setting up this tent.
- It has two doors for easy entry and exit
- It is fitted with two vestibules for additional gear storage and an extra-large 8-zipper.
- The factory-sealed seams and floor seals ensure protection again harsh weather conditions.
- Ventilation occurs through a mesh positioned halfway up the wall on either side.
Check Price Here
- Everking Automatic Hydraulic Camping Tent
- The pop-up design of this tent allows for instant setup in about 60 seconds
- It is adequately spaced, and the outdoor frame is stable
- This tent is made from high-quality durable material and a sturdy fiberglass frame
- Ventilation is aided by one zipped door with a dormer window for a great view
Check Price Here
SELECT YOUR FAMILY TENT
Whether hiking, camping, visiting the beach or having a backyard sleepover, do not let harsh outdoor elements spoil your fun.
Our selection of family tents can provide the comfort, protection, and privacy you desire.